If you are interested in participating in the organization of Crypto Week Madrid Summit, leave us your contact through this form to join the list of volunteers and collaborate with our team.
Dear aspiring volunteer, Thank you for your interest in joining the Crypto Week Madrid Summit volunteer team!
We are pleased to share with you more information about what we offer and what we expect from our volunteers:
What we offer:
1. Enriching experience: Working as a volunteer at our event will give you the opportunity to meet people from various areas of the cryptocurrency and technology world, as well as learn first-hand about the latest trends and developments in the industry.
2. Skills development: Participating in our volunteer team will help you develop essential skills such as leadership, teamwork, communication and time management.
3. Certificate of participation: At the end of your volunteer work, you will receive a certificate of participation that you can include in your resume to demonstrate your commitment and experience in the field.
4. Networking: The event will allow you to establish contacts with professionals and experts in the field of cryptocurrencies, which may open doors to future job opportunities or collaborations.
5. Business Ticket: As a volunteer, we will grant you a Business ticket valued at more than 500€, which will give you access to exclusive areas and premium activities of the event, including the Closing Party.
6. Paid meal: During your participation in the event, we will provide you with meals and drinks free of charge.
7. Event T-shirt: All our volunteers will receive an official Crypto Week Madrid Summit T-shirt, as a token of appreciation for their valuable collaboration.
**Please note that we cannot cover travel expenses for volunteers** **Please note that we cannot cover travel expenses for volunteers** **Please note that we cannot cover travel expenses for volunteers**.
Areas in which we need volunteers:
To ensure the success of the event, we are looking for volunteers in different areas, both onsite and online. Some of the areas in which we need support include:
1. Registration and customer service: Assist in the attendee registration process, resolve questions and provide information about the event.
2. Logistics and set-up: Assist in the preparation of the facilities, some occasional help with the assembly of stands, moving chairs or signage, etc. and ensure that everything is ready for the event.
3. Moderation and coordination of conferences: Assist speakers, coordinate schedules and ensure that conferences and panels are developed as planned. Assisting with timekeeping to give minutes advance notice of participation time. Search for potentates to help them get to their corresponding room, etc...Previous knowledge of a large portion of the speakers at the event would be an asset.
4. Online support: Work on CRM, update event information, respond to online queries and assist with email management.
5. Social media and communication: Help keep social media updated, share real-time content, interact with the audience, and track media coverage.
6. Technical support: Provide support in the management of audio and video equipment, as well as in the resolution of technical problems that may arise during the event.
7. Photography and video: Capture highlights of the event, take pictures of speakers and attendees, and collaborate with the video production team.
What we expect from you:
1. Commitment: We expect our volunteers to show commitment and responsibility in their assigned tasks, attending coordination meetings and complying with established schedules.
2. Punctuality: Punctuality is key to the success of the event. We need our volunteers to arrive on time for their shifts and respect the agreed schedules.
3. Positive attitude: We expect volunteers to show enthusiasm and a positive attitude towards the event, the attendees and their teammates.
4. Adaptability: It is important that our volunteers are able to adapt to unforeseen situations and are willing to take on different tasks depending on the needs of the event.
5. Communication: Volunteers must maintain open and fluid communication with the coordination team and their teammates to ensure the success of the event.
If you agree with the above and would like to be part of our volunteer team, please complete the form in the button above.
We will contact you shortly to inform you about next steps and pre-event trainings.
We look forward to having you on our volunteer team at Crypto Week Madrid